Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Saturday, February 2, 2013

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!!!!!

 
I drink too much coffee. 
(I'll admit it.)
 
When my feet hit the floor in the morning,
I head straight to the kitchen.
I immediately turn on the coffee maker.
 
For the past 17 1/2 years,
 I have been the proud owner of a Bunn coffee maker
because it made a full pot of coffee in 3 minutes flat.
No Brainer on why I loved that coffee maker!
 
Well, after having 3 Bunns break down on me,
I decided it was time to try a different brand of coffee maker.
I've tried Mr. Coffee and a few other cheap models
only to find that they were ALL JUNK.
ALL had BAD TASTING COFFEE.
 But...take that with a grain of salt, because Mr. Incredible says I am a coffee snob.
Just sayin'.
 
Just before Christmas, I bought myself a Keurig coffee maker!
I decided it would be a fast brewed cup of coffee, and the varieties are endless.
Wanna know the best part?
 
Sam's Club had an incredible special on them.
It included a special edition machine,
36 K-Cups
a My K-Cup
(to brew my own favorite flavors and brands of coffee)
AND
2 water filters.
 
I got all that for $129.
(and isn't it pretty???)
 
I paid less at Sam's than I could have with the sale price at Kohl's
WITH my coupon.
 
 
I got this beauty for less than what I could have bought another Bunn.
I was so excited to get home and brew a cup --or two.
 
 
My family knows how coffee crazy I am.
 


 
 
 
so you can imagine what I got for Christmas........
 
 
 
 
Lots and lots ...and LOTS of coffee.
Yes.
I'm a lucky girl.
 
No.
Coffee isn't the best thing I could be putting in my body.
It could be something a whole lot worse.
Besides...what goes better with a chocolate chip cookie
or a piece of chocolate cake,
or a rich piece of pecan pie????
(I could go on and on here people.)
 
Coffee....
It keeps me warm.
It wakes me up.
It is great to share coffee and conversation with a friend!
I chug mug after mug on weekday mornings as if my life depends on it.
I sip it slowly as I visit with my Granny over the phone for our Saturday morning coffee.
Just holding a hot, fresh brewed cup is soothing to this coffee junkie.
There's something about having that first cup of the day
 as I sit in my big comfy chair
before anyone else is awake. 
It's quiet. 
It's calm. 
I know that my whole day is ahead of me. 
 The possibilities are endless. 
It's delicious.
 
Mmmm. 
Have a fabulous evening friends.
May you enjoy each and every sip of your next cup of coffee!
 
 
My coffee cup runneth over.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!