Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Friday, February 8, 2013

One Lucky Lady!

25 (and a half) years.
 
 
That's how long I've dated my Mr. Incredible.
We've been married for 17 1/2 years.
 
Each and every year, he asks me to be his Valentine.
(How cute is that???)
 
This morning, I found a special little treat.
(Yes, he calls me Boo.)
 
 
Once I finish drinking my coffee, I might have to open that little red box.
 
 
 
HA!!!
Who am I kidding? 
I'll have opened it and devoured the chocolate before the coffee is cold.
 
Little tokens of love.
They are meant to be cherished.
 
Mmm.  These chocolates ARE delicious.
Maybe because I am not sharing?
 
How can I say no?
 
He spoils me rotten.
He leaves chocolates and Crush pop on the counter for me!
Seriously friends!
I'm possibly the luckiest lady on the planet.
 
Enjoy the day.
Enjoy the sunshine
...or the rain
...or ...if you're in the Northeast...the Blizzard.
 
 
Enjoy the little things.
They really ARE the big things.
 
And maybe one day (even 20 years from now) you'll look back
and remember how wonderful the little things were.
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!