Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Life Changes

 
My Grandma passed away last night.
She was a very sweet loving lady.
She was my daddy's momma.
 
This is her with some of her grandkids.
(and her ornery daughter putting ears on the boys in the back....)
 
 
She was a hard working lady.
She made the best fried pies.
Hamburger pies for dinner and cherry pies for dessert.
She was called "Dorky" by my grandpa.
She had the softest skin.
She had the sweetest smile.
She had the most loving eyes.

 
She will be deeply missed.
Heavenly hugs, Grandma!
Our memories of you are delicious.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!