Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Monday, February 25, 2013

Snow is on the Way.

So, my first graders were extremely happy about the weather forecast.
We are expecting 1-6 inches of snow overnight.
I giggle because their parents are posting pictures of their families
Wearing their pajamas inside out and backwards.
I've seen spoons ready to be tucked under pillows and pennies taped to the door. 
My kids are totally doing snow dances to get the Snowpocolypse to land on C.J.  
(go first grade families!)
I love that they are taking advantage of a weather forecast to have some family fun and make some fun memories.  

My own kids?
PJs are on inside out.
Spoons are ready to be tucked in.
Kids are helping each other study for class tomorrow.
....just in case.
One says we will go to school.  One thinks out snow day shenanigans will work tonight and we will have a snow day.
Only time will tell now.   
I know that I always enjoy a snow day.
I also know that I have a LOT of grade card assessments to begin at school tomorrow.
I will keep you posted!
The anticipation is as delicious as that of Christmas Eve.
(giggle  wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!