Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Friday, November 1, 2013

Bearutiful Fall Days

Today was a day off from school.
Sigh. 
This week was full of teaching kinder kids,
2 nights of parent/teacher conferences,
50's day at school,
Red Ribbon Week to educate kids about being Drug Free,
1 soccer game,
Halloween festivities,
1 College Prep Chemistry test,
2 American Government tests,
1 Science test that followed 3 before-school study sessions,
and a District Playoff Football Game.
 
I think that today was a MUCH deserved day off.
I treated myself to a hair appointment at the salon and a nap.
 
I worked on some housekeeping after the nap,
 but I can assure you that I took it pretty easy today.
 
We had to run an errand this evening.
I wish I had a picture of the incredible trees that I saw on our way.
They are beautiful right now!!!

This brings me to the fact that it is November 1st. 
I've never participated in the whole 30 days of being thankful through social media.
I think I'll give it an honest attempt this year.
 
Here goes....
 
Day 1:  I am thankful for a beautiful fall day, full of God's artwork 
The clouds in the sky, the leaves on the trees, the beautiful fall weather. 
It's delicious. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!