Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thankful days 21-24

Day 21

I'm very thankful for my job.
Not only does it pay the bills, but also...
I get to be with little people throughout the school year. 
Most importantly, though, I get to be at home with my own two kids when they are off from school.  
I work with some pretty amazing people. 
They are supportive.
They make me laugh. 
They make going to work fun! 
My work friends are like family.

Day 22

T.G.I.F!!
'Nuff said.

Day 23
I'm thankful for friends.
Today I got to go do a little shopping with a school friend and her babies.
This evening our family attended a gathering of friends.
There's nothing like an evening of stories, food, and lots of laughing.
Next weekend, the same group of friends will gather again for a "friends Thanksgiving."
Friends are the family you choose.
What a blessing!  

Day 24

I am thankful for our home.
It isn't big or fancy by any means.
It does keep us safe from weather.  
It keeps us cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Tonight, I am especially thankful for a wood-burning fireplace.
I love the hiss of damp wood,
The crackle and popping noises that come from the wood, 
The roar of the flames.
I am thankful for the warmth on a cold November night.

Blessings are delicious.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!