Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thankfulness Days 4 and 5

Day 4:
I am so very thankful for my children.
They are my best projects.
I am thankful that God has lent them to me.
I am proud to be the one who gets to say "Those are my kids!"
They are kind hearted, generous, loving, sweet spirited,
respectful, ornery, fun, giggly, and friendly.
They take care of each other.
They help me.
They teach me.
They don't always make the best choices.
They don't always make the best grades.
Sometimes they forget that they had homeowrk and then remember that there's a test....TODAY!
They are good kids, though.
I am so proud to be their "momma."
I'm thankful that they are mine.
 
Day 5:
I am thankful for my in-laws.
I got the best.
They live 10 minutes away.
They help us when we need it.
They treat the kids to special trips to the ice cream shop.
They go on annual vacations with the kids in the summer.
They are part of our daily lives.
They are supportive of the kids in their sporting events as well as their studies.
They make memories with us.
And someday....
those memories will be delicious!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!