Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful days 25 and 26

Day 25

I'm thankful for Monday night football.
I don't watch it.
I don't have cable, so THE right game in not usually on our basic tv.
Mr. LOVES it!!
He goes out with friends every Monday.
I don't mind that he goes.
While he is out, I do the normal mom things...
Clean up dinner, laundry, homework....
This week, Mr. brought the Christmas decorations out of the attic for me.
While he was gone, the kids and I put up the tree.
Phase 1 is finished.
Tree and lights.
Tomorrow...decorations.
I love getting things all festive for the holidays.
Tonight's Monday night football was my favorite in a long time.
I'm thankful that Mr. saw my need for something fun
And took the time to help me before he left.


Day 26

Today I am thankful for supportive parents in my classroom.
Today we had our own feast, and they supplied everything.
They came to visit with the kids. 
They helped me pass out food.
It was loud.
It was crazy.
It was just like a regular family gathering.
I'm a lucky teacher to have the support of parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!