Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 6 and Day 7 AND Day 8

Day 6
I am thankful to be a U.S. citizen.
Today was election day.
I am thankful for the freedom to go vote.
I may not always like the outcome,
but the opportunity still exists.
 
Freedom is Delicious!
 


(Wouldn't it be nice if my picture would play nice and rotate for me?)
 
 
Day 7
I am thankful that my kids are healthy and have the ability to be active.
They keep me running from one place to another.
I'm thankful that they are in activities that teach them about healthy lifestyles, responsibility,
sportsmanship, and respect for other people.
 
Day 8
(posting a day early....yep...I'm ahead of the game!)
 
I am thankful for birthdays.
A very special person at work has a birthday today. 
We celebrated with gifts, hugs, and singing.  (sort of)
The best part, though, was the FOOD DAY!
We had a fiesta in her honor.
It was complete with taco soup,
nacho cheese and all the fixins for nachos,
sopapilla cheesecake, chocolate chip cookies and more.
I missed a cerrtain someone who would have made a layered dip for this occasion.
(ahem...You know who you are, and you'll eventually read this post.
Just know that you continue to be missed even though we are happy for you.)
 
 
Birthdays and Food Days and Old Friends are all delicious!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!