Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thankfulness Day 10

Day 10

I am so thankful that my kids have three great grandmas who are still alive and part of their lives.
This morning I had my morning coffee with a phone call to my Granny.
She asked about the kids, told me to tell them how proud she is of them and that she loves them.  
This afternoon, we were able to go visit Mr.'s grandmothers in their assisted living homes.
The kids got to answer questions about school and sports, 
They were loved on and told that they are good kids 
and reminded of how proud their great grandmas are of them.  
These days are numbered.
The great grandmas are getting quite far in age.
We won't always have the opportunity to visit, love on, and spend time with these incredible ladies.  
Each visit with a great grandma is delicious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!