Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Sunday, July 1, 2012

We have a winner!

Today was our "AAU" National Qualifier for the Jr. Olympics in Houston. 
Corbin was a pole vaulter today in the meet. 
 He jumped his personal best and qualified to go to the meet in Houston. 
It was a terrific day! 
Congratulations to Corbin and to the other 19 kids who have qualified to compete in 32 events in Houston. 
WHAT an accomplishment!




And...since it was our anniversary, we drove out to Anderson's Ice Cream for a cold treat before we went back home!  Yippee!!!  It was just as delicious as I remember!  So glad they are "Back."





'Nuff said.  ;)




The Lemon Ice Cream was DELICIOUS! 
Maybe any flavor would have been delicious because it was so hot at the meet.
Either way....I'll be back for more another day. 

This is the life. 
Seriously. 
 Livin' the dream here people. 
It does not get any better than this. 
(Well...maybe if someone had done the laundry while I was out all day......)

Life IS delicious. 
I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am. 
Enjoy the summer fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!