Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Friday, July 27, 2012

Classroom Wreath



Pinned Image

I made this wreath for my classroom.  I got this idea from a blog.  I wish I could remember which one.  If you see it out there in blogville, let me know, and I will give proper credit!  The momma said that she got out her wreath when her kids had birthdays.  I thought it was so adorable, and I did not want to have to put it away for most of the year.  Using it in my classroom gave me the perfect opportunity to make it guilt free and leave it out all year.

It took a LOT of balloons that I attached to a styrofoam wreath using floral pins.  If I remember right, I believe I used 175 balloons. It did not take very long to put together.  It is adorable, though, and my kids at school love it.  It goes perfectly with my sock monkey theme in my classroom.

*little disclaimer....the balloons faded some throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!