Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Friday, July 27, 2012

Chocolate Cake

I have found the BEST chocolate cake recipe. 
The cake itself is moist, chocolatey RICH, and oh. so. delicious. 
 But then....I cover it with thick chocolate buttercream frosting. 
 To. Die. For.

This cake makes me not care how many calories are in it.
It is great with a cup of coffee.
It is perfect with a glass of milk.

I baked this recipe twice this week. 
The first time the cake was gone in 2 days.
I baked it again yesterday, and there are only 5 small pieces left. 
It will be gone today.
I like this because I hate it when a cake has to be thrown out for lack of interest.
This cake does not lose interest.

...as a matter of fact, I think I'll go have a piece with a cup of coffee and call it breakfast
There are 4 pieces left.
Want some?
Come on over!



Have a DELICIOUS day friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!