Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Sunday, March 9, 2014

Is it Spring Yet?

 
These chip clips were a Valentine's Day gift from one of my students.
Aren't they the cutest things?
Yes...
I put four clips on one bag of chips.
They make me smile.
They make my heart happy.
I love that they are so colorful
and that they carry the "be happy" theme.
 
It's the little things.
Spring IS on its' way, I'm sure of it.
Until then, though...
I'll count on the chip clips to give me some sunshine.
 
Spring...it WILL be delicious!
Have a sunny day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!