Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Friday, March 14, 2014

Early Morning Track Practices

Whoa.
It is D.A.R.K. at 5:45 in the morning. 
The kids had track practice
...at 6:30.
That's right.
6:30 a.m.
That means they had to be ready to run at 6:15.
We stopped for apple fritters on the way.
(they were not done baking yet. Grrr.)
We also picked up a couple of friends.
 
Did I mention how dark it is?
 
I'm okay with it.
Next year Corbin will be driving them to the practice. 
My taxi service days are numbered.
(sniff, sniff, tear.)
I am happy that they have found activities that they love.
 
Being a mom of busy kids is delicious.
(even when we get up at o-dark-thirty.)
 
Happy Spring Break kick-off!!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!