Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Sunday, March 9, 2014

Chocolate Treats

My name is Chrissy.
I have a problem.
I am terribly in LOVE with chocolate.
I love everything about it.
 
It's no secret.
 
My family knows it.
My friends know it.
My students know it.
Their parents know it.
 
I had a rough week.
One momma sensed it.
She showed up on Friday with this bag filled with
"Hugs and Kisses"
along with a bag of Pretzel M&Ms.
 
(You can't see the M&Ms, but they are there.)
 

 

 
I have refrained from opening the bags so far.
I'm sure they will have their debut this week.
 
Special treats from special families...
 DELICIOUS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!