Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Thursday, August 22, 2013

Weekend Family Fun

This weekend was full of outdoor fun.
We took in a baseball game in Northwest Arkansas.
 
My new phone has the panoramic shot option.
I'm not sure if I love it or not.
I love the idea.
However...see the guy in the red shirt going up the stairs?
Yeah.
He was caught several times in the one image....
Kinda creepy!
 
 
 
I wish I had seen it before we left. 
I would have tried a second time.
Oh well...I'll get it right next time.
 
 
I just love that he lets her be cheezey for pictures.
#imaluckymomma 
 
 
We also had a cookout with the family at the pond on Sunday evening.
Cookouts always include lots of...
FOOD
Family
Kids running around
Fishing
Laughing
Smokey air
Bugs (ewwww)
Dessert!
Here are a few pictures from this past weekend.
.
 
Courtney sitting atop the old fort swing set.
Waiting patiently for dinner to be cooked so she can have her fishing partner back.


Poor brother.
He had a LOT of math homework.
It went with us to the pond.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Finally...the food is finished.
Courtney has her fishing buddy back.
Cookouts are messy.
Cookouts take a lot of work.
Cookouts take a lot of planning.
 
But...Oh BOY, they are delicious
and SO worth it.
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!