Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Tuesday, August 13, 2013

That went Fast!

Summer vacation is behind us.
Teachers started back to daily meetings last Friday.
I met my new Kinder Kids on Sunday.
Corbin began soccer practice for tryouts on Monday.
Courtney had Jr. High Orientation tonight.
She starts volleyball tryouts on Thursday.
(Eek!!)
School officially begins on Thursday.
This year is yet another milestone for us.
I will drop off both the kids at the "other" campus.
It will the the first year in 10 that I don't bring one or the other with me to my room before school.
When I mention it, they both look at me and grin. 
They are fine with it.
I'm the only one who has a problem with it.
One day they will understand.
In the meantime, I think I'll bring them to work with me in the morning...
just so I can bring them with me one more time.
Just.  One.  More.
#milestonesaredelicious

Did I mention that ...
Not only is Courtney going to Jr. High,
but...
Corbin will be a Sophomore!! 
#ineedatissue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!