Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Friday, November 9, 2012

Meatloaf

It's what's for dinner!
 
I don't usually get all ahead of myself when it comes to cooking dinner.
It is usually a day by day thing.
Yesterday, however, I was looking at 3 pounds of ground beef...
just sitting in my refrigerator...
waiting...
waiting.......
waiting to be cooked.
I looked at the use by date and decided the time was NOW.
I baked a meatloaf for tonight's dinner.
I also browned a pound and a half for tomorrow's pot of soup.
Preparedness. 
That's the good news. 
The bad news???
THIS is what I'd rather have.
(Thanks for the temptation Ree!)
 
 
 
Or ...
maybe this.
 
 
What?
A girl can totally have cupcakes for dinner once in a while!
You know you've done it.
...and it was delicious!
Have a terrific dinner my friends--whatever is on your plate!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!