Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

The stockings are hung by the chimney WITH CARE...
only because they keep falling from there!

Grrrrr.

My stocking holders are not terrific with empty stockings. 
Maybe I should fill them for Santa so they will stay put through December.

Oh well.
The tree is decorated.
The mantle is partially decorated.
I still have a lot to do, but it is a start!

I'll post pictures soon.
(I hope)

Enjoy the week friends!
I cannot believe....
It is the week of Thanksgiving!
What a delicious time of the year.
(Thanksgiving is worthy of a post all it's own.)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!