Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy to be Giving Thanks!

Happy belated Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday.
I love the simplicity.
I love being with family and friends...
without stress of the perfect gift in hand.
I love, love, LOVE turkey and sweet potatoes, cranberry salad, and PIE.
Haha.
Thanksgiving is delicious.
 
This weekend, we were fortunate enough to visit my momma.
My Granny and Grandpa were there.
My sweet sister and her family were there.
My Momma's baby brother was there wtih his family, too.
We missed the "middle" brother and his family.
We ate waaay too much.
We made plans for our family Christmas.
We laughed and visited.
 
Friday I did NOT attempt to shop the Black Friday sales.
That's not my thing.
Courtney and I did go out Saturday morning.
We met a sweet friend for coffee and then headed to the mall.
Christmas shopping SCORE!  I did great there.
(without the early bird specials and running and fighting over merchandise!)
Yeah ME!
We even came home and wrapped them all up and stashed them under the tree.
#shoppingnearlyfinished!!!!
 
We fried a turkey on Sunday and took it to the home of my inlaws.
We took a lot of sides to go with it, too. 
Ahhh.
Sigh.
Stuffed belly.
Zzzzzz.
#TurkeyComa!
See?
Thanksgiving is deliciously the best.
(in my opinion)
 
I hope your Thanksgiving was delicious!
 
Now, if I could just figure out a good Christmas card picture for our family!!!!
Ideas?
Suggestions?
Still waiting on those.
Let me know if you have a silly idea you're willing to share, okay????
Thanks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!