Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Sunshine went on Spring Break, too.


Here are a few pictures from our extended weekend. We were able to play, eat, and rest while on Spring Break.   The pictures are just a small sampling.  LOL  I always take too many. 





This was one of our last mornings on our trip. It was cool and rainy.  Nobody was using the kayaks.  Aren't they so colorful on a dreary day?


The Red Bud trees are in full bloom.  Beatutiful!  Breath Taking.



I'm no plant expert, but these little beauties reached out to me every time I passed them.  I had to take their picture.  ;)



This is a cloudy sunset.  Nothing spectacular.  Nothing fancy.  I could stay there forever. 

Springtime in the Ozarks....it's delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!