Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Monday, March 19, 2012

We are enjoying Spring Break.  We've been to Silver Dollar City twice, the Butterfly Palace, and Bass Pro Shop.  (of course!)  The kids have been kayaking and Paddle-boating.  They've been out for a boat ride and fishing.  They've been in the hot tub.  ...and they have EATEN.  I've been to the store twice already to get food.  I thought I had enough and we are nearly out again.  I might declare Tuesday "Eat Out Day."  :)

We have had beautiful weather.  We have been able to get a lot of fun packed into the weekend.  Today was rainy, but not bad enough to keep us inside.  Excited for another couple of days to play.  It IS funny, though, that the kids have all of their technology with them.  In this one little condo, there are 2 laptops, an iPad and 2 iPods, in addition to 1 cell phone and 3 smart phones.  LOL.  (We DID bring SkipBo and a deck of cards as well as books and magazines.)   Sigh...vacation is awesome.  I love that there are no plans to go anywhere or do anything.  There are no expectations.  There are no fancy dinners.  It's all delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!