Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

Good Friday.
 
My heart has such emotions today.
There's rain on the roof. 
The birds are singing outside the window.
The kids have peacefully slept in.
I have a hot CUP of coffee in my hand.
(No travel mug today, baby!)
I was able to make Mr.'s lunch before he left for work.
We also had just a few minutes to talk about the weekend plans before he scurried out.
My earthly treasures are numerous.
 
Good Friday.
My Lord and Savior went through misery to save me.
He carried the cross...my burden.
He took the lashings and the yelling and the beatings....my punishment.
He died....so I could live.
That's as simple as it gets.
Yet it is so complicated that I can barely wrap my head around it.
He loves ME...a little speck of dust in this vast universe....enough to do all of that.
 
I am a child of God.
I am loved.
I am forgiven.
I am redeemed.
I am blessed.
 
My heavenly treasures are too numerous to count.
My cup runneth over, and it's all delicious.
Easter Blessings to each of you, my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!