Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Sunday, March 24, 2013

Palm Sunday Reflections

Okay...for Lent this year, I gave up time.  Not your ordinary thing to give up, I know.  I decided to use the season of Lent to work on my relationship with God.  What a journey it has been!!!  I have read books that have drawn me to my knees to pray.  Both books have reminded me of God's daily presence in my life.  He is a constant that I can rely on.  (big smile!!!!).

Tragedy has struck my home town as well as our current community many, many times during the past month.  Each of the tragedies brought me to my knees repeatedly.  During the very troubling and trying times, I have had my normal conversations with Cory.  I have also had countless conversations with God.  I have felt peace.  I have felt comforted.

And then there is the Bible study that I am involved in right now.  It is a Beth Moore study and it intertwined with everything else that has been part of my Lent journey!  God has certainly had His hand in my life...I'm not surprised, but more in awe!!!  I love to see everything overlap and hear the same things over and over.

God is who He says He is.
God can do what He says He can do.
I am who God says I am.
I can do all things through Christ.
Gods word is alive and active in me!

My cup runneth over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!