Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lazy Weekend Love

Rain
Lots of rain.
Get up early to go to an early morning football game.
It's still raining.
Starbucks on the way home.
Nap time.
Watch a movie.
Nap time again.
Make a pot of Taco Soup for dinner.
Yes...you guessed it.  More napping.
Soccer game on TV
Yawn.
Time for bed. 
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Homemade breakfast...french toast and eggs with lots of coffee
A couple loads of laundry.
A little bit of work for school
Snuggling on the couch.
Playtime with puppies at the pet store.
(LOVE the giggles there!!!)
Grocery shopping as a family.
Lunches made for tomorrow.
Dinner on the grill.
The calendar double checked.
Homework completed and ready to turn in.
More movie time.
More snuggle time.
 
We did not get much accomplished. 
We did not go anywhere exciting.
I sure do love my sweet family time, though.
It truly is delicious.
Maybe next weekend we will have bigger plans.

 
(I sure hope not!)
I hope you enjoyed a well-deserved relaxing weekend too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!