Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Monday, September 3, 2012

Heavenly Hugs

I visited my Daddy's grave yesterday. 
Courtney and I took him a Coke. 
On our way, we shared stories, remembered, laughed, and shared tears. 
Once we were there, we talked to him and waited in silence as if to hear his sweet voice.
The sun was warm.
The cows in neighboring pastures moo-ed.
The crickets chirped.
We remembered more.
His dark headstone was warm from the sunshine.
It was warm enough to feel like a hug from the other side of Heaven.
 
 
 
 
 

The shade tree just south of his burial spot. 
It has grown so much.

 
The memories are simply delicious.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!