Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sunshine makes me happy!

Yesterday was a beautiful, sunshine-filled day.  It was amazing.   It was a day filled with family, friends and fun!  Corbin had a track meet, so I took a 1/2 day of Personal leave to go watch him.  I could not have chosen a better day!!!  Not only did he pole vault well, but we also were able to just sit outside with nowhere to go.  We were forced to sit outside and enjoy the day.  (Sigh)

In addition to the track meet, we celebrated Great Grandma Ruby's 97th birthday at "Chicken Annie's" restaurant!  One of our many favs!!!!  Following the chicken dinner, we all drove back to Grandma Ruby's and had cake!  Mmmmm....can a day get any better????

It was a delicious day, I tell you!  Simply delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!