Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earth Day

I should have taken "before and after pictures" but it all happened so fast that I simply did not think about it. My wonderful hubby drug out the box woods in front of our porch this morning! These 3 shrubs were planted before we bought our house 14 years ago. Even after annual trimming, cutting back, and even chopping off, these bushes were outta control! They were too big. They hid the simpleness of the porch. They just did not "fit." So...this morning, Mr. Kindly put on his work gloves, grabbed a tow rope, backed the truck up and solved my problem. He is hauling off the debris as I type. The small little area is only about a foot wide and filled with river rocks. I think a couple of potted flowers and some solar lights will do the trick to spruce it up without overkill. "Oh Honey........."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!