Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Sunday, August 17, 2014

1st Day of School!

Summer has come to an end for us.
We all know that when one thing ends another begins!
What a beginning!!!

These are pictures of our babies on the first day of school!
Courtney is starting 8th grade.
Corbin is starting his Junior year of high school.

And they are standing in front of
"Fernando"
a.k.a.
"Alfalfa"

As of Thursday I am semi-retired from my Taxi Service. 
Corbin drives them to school and brings them home from practices.
Sigh.
Sniff.
Tears.
 
This is a picture of the sweet treats my
Fabulous First Graders brought to me
for the 1st Day of school.
I'm in love with these little people. 
(even before they brought sweet treats)
I can't believe the year has begun!

 
Firsts.
First day of school
First day of riding to school by myself in 12 years.
(Seriously, that's CRAZY!!!)
First graders.
 
Firsts are delicious.
Enjoy all things new this season, my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!