Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Sunday, August 17, 2014

Summer Vacation in Pictures


Our summer vacation was a blur!
It went so fast.
I still can't hardly believe it's over.
So, here are some pictures,
randomly placed,
and not in chronological order.
 

 
I finally did it.
I let go of my trusty wall phone.
We cancelled our land-line phone.
It was a sad day.
I still can't believe we did it.
 
(Is it bad that I miss sitting and
 visiting on the phone
while playing with the chord?)

 
I can't believe it, but Corbin had his 1st semester as a college student.
He took 2 classes this summer.

 
Cousins at the 4th of July celebration


 
Corbin got this new ride!
Ford Fusion

 
We took the kids on a camping weekend at the pond.
We picked blackberries, cooked hotdogs and s'mores,
and slept in the pop up.  It was a terrific weekend.
We made lots of incredible memories!!
 
 

 
There were several Starbucks stops this summer.


 
Amy and I met for our birthday lunch.
My baby sister joined the 40 club!

 
Did we get enough fireworks??
 
 
Cutie Pie




 
Crab hunting in Florida


 
Friends

 
Getting ready to leave for vacation:
Our caravan met and started the drive from here!!

 
Good little travelers.
It is always fun to road trip with these two.

 
Transylvania???
EEEK!

 
Simply enjoying the day on the beach.

 
The view from our deck.

 
The donut cart.
We walked 4 1/2 miles round trip to get donuts here.
(well...I say "We," but I meant almost everybody.)
 
 
Oh my!  We found this giant Blue Crab.
I still can't believe I held it.
It had pinched a pair of goggles and was NOT letting go!

 
Just relaxing.

 
Friends

 
Friends!
 
 
My People!
I'm so blessed to belong to this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!