Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Monday, July 1, 2013

Wait...what?

Where, oh where did the month of June go?
Didn't we just get out of school?

During the month of June, we were busy!
I taught summer school.
Cory went to Florida last week for work.
Corbin went to summer school for Drivers Ed for two weeks.
He participated in the National Qualifier for the Junior Olympics.
(And qualified to go to the Jr. Olympic meet at the end of the month)
He has been playing 7v7 soccer on Tuesday evenings, too.
Courtney worked out four mornings a week, had fun at an MU volleyball camp, and had volleyball practice two evenings a week.
Then...in their spare time, they worked with me in my room.
This was the best summer school experience so far!
I truly believe it is because they worked right beside me.  
They have worked with me before, 
but this year I gave them some pretty big responsibilities.
I have said it before, but I am so proud of our kids. 
They worked so hard last month, 
yet they smiled, played, and had fun with me in my classroom, too. 
I am so happy that they don't mind working for/with me during their time off from school. 
I'm a lucky mom!!!!

June...although gone too fast, it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!