Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Monday, June 25, 2012

Last week of June? What?

Seriously...I know that I have been at summer school for 3 weeks, and a LOT has happened in our family since May 20th, but COME. ON.  It is less than 10 days until the 4th of July holiday.  Yikes.  I can't believe it.  Every day goes faster and faster.  Do you ever want the earth to stop spinning so that you can just step off for a few days?  or even a few hours?  Today is one of those days.  I'd like to step off please. 

On a very happy note, I got fresh tomatoes, zuccini, onion, green pepper and sweet corn from a local farm friend today.  I grilled Pork Chops with onion, cooked the corn, sliced the tomatoes and peppers, baked some biscuits and called it DINNER!  It was a hit.  Wish I had taken a picture of it now that I think about it.  It was colorful AND delicious.  I love summer.  (and not just for June, July and August!)  Take care my friends.  This will be a whopper of a week for us at our house.  I won't be in until later this week.  Enjoy and stay cool!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!