Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Monday, March 28, 2016

Does it Get any Better than This?










The girls were playing in a tournament with 20 teams.  
They worked their way from the bottom  to the top!
Champions for the first time this season.
It was a lot of fun watching them.
They were determined to win each set.
They were determined to win each match!
They were determined to have fun and take home the Gold.
The hard work and determination was worth it.
They are still smiling today.
I couldn't be more proud of Sister.
They were short a player, so she played back row.
She took a beating all day, 
but she overcame her frustrations by hitting hard on the front row!
I'm so proud of her.
My heart is full.
My cup runneth over.

It's as simple as that.
Life IS delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!