Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Favorites

 Christmas Eve at Home
 
 
Courtney and Momma
(Not very flattering, but it was getting late!)
 

Corbin and Momma
(Seriously...Santa was on his way.  The radar said it was WAAY past our bedtime.
We were at risk of Santa's skipping our house!)
 

Our tree
 
 
Once more with presents this time.
 
 
 
Christmas Day at "Grandma's" House
 
The gang all together! 
 
 
Sibling LOVE!
Glad they are both smiling at the end of the day.
 
 
 
Celebrating Christmas at "Nana's" House
 

Courtney, My Momma, and Me
  
Me and my Granny
 
 
Celebrating Christmas -- Silver Dollar City Style!
 

Baby it's cold outside!!
 
 
My Family!
(BIG.  LOVE.)
 
 
 
CHEERS!


May your days be merry and bright, friends!
Christmas was delicious.
We made some incredible memories this year.
We hope you did too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!