Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Saturday, May 25, 2013

School's Out for Summer!

We are all exhausted!
Corbin had finals the entire last week of school.
Poor kid!
I had hoped he would be able to just enjoy the last week with his friends.
No luck.  Boo!
Courtney had practices to attend, activity days to enjoy, and an annual last day of school sleepover with friends.
I had award ceremonies, grade cards, and end of the year parties going on.
In addition to those things, I also had a roller coaster of emotions as the year came to an end.
 
Today...we SLEPT IN!
The laundry is done.
The grocery shopping is done.
The house chores are nearly done.
The yard is being mowed as I type.
We are starting vacation with the chores done.
(fingers crossed that our schedule will slow down a little so they can stay done)
 
We are excited for a week off before summer school begins.
We are pumped about a week of sleeping in, relaxing, playing, and sitting on the deck!
We're ready to simply enjoy the days.
 
 
Summer vacation....It's delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!