Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Deadlines for projects!

It is amazing how fast I can get things done when I am on a deadline.
I wanted to get a few little things finished before school started.
I go back to work on Monday, so my time "on vacation" is ticking away.

Door Knobs "before"
(Sorry for the crummy picture)

Door Knobs "after"
Thank you very much to my new BFF...
Rustoleum Brand Oil Rubbed Bronze Spray Paint!!!
 


"S" after I spray painted it black...
It has a coat of Mod Podge on it, and it is in the drying phase

"S" after all the layers of Mod Podge
and scrapbook paper have dried. 
So much cuter. 

That's it for projects and deadlines.
I love to get little things done.
Now, if only I could convince Mr. Incredible to help me tackle the "honey oak" cabinets,
the hollow wood doors,
 and the stained trim. 
Sigh.
A girl can dream, right?
Haha. 
Have a delicious week friends!








  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!