Thanks for checking in. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day my friends!




Friday, December 30, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

A friend of mine baked cookies this afternoon and posted pictures on her Facebook page.  (Shame on her!)  She moved from here in August and may I just say that I miss her cookies almost as much as I miss her?  Her chocolate chip cookies are a super treat! We baked my friend's recipe this evening. They are the best! Enjoying one of her cookies sure makes it seem like she isn't so many states away.  So... I must get a glass of milk for Courtney, a cup of coffee for myself, and a cookie for each of us.  Here's to you Mrs. Martino!  We miss you, and thanks for sharing your chocolate chip cookies with us today!  Mmmmm... Life IS delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Dream

Living the Dream
I love Christmas Eve when the house is quiet and there is nothing left to do but wait for Santa and Christmas morning to arrive!